- I've eaten ostrich, emu, buffalo, rattlesnake, goat, cuttlefish, mealworms (in a chimichanga), crickets (fried and served as croutons on a salad), ants (in little chocolate cups), and other things I've blocked out.
- When I was a child, we actually had a pet monkey. His name was Marty and he went berserk whenever let out of his cage.
- I love grocery shopping and trips to the farmer's market. Fresh produce makes me happy.
- I cannot drink cow's milk because it grosses me out, but ice cream and half & half I have no issues with.
- I have been fired from jobs because people were rude to me and I verbally bitchslapped the fuck out of them. Go big or go home, know what I'm saying?
- I don't like white wine.
- Most days, I would rather be on a beach doing nothing than anywhere else doing anything.
- I love to go fishing, especially if there's beer involved.
- I am terrified of heights, even in movies or on TV.
- I love heavy thunderstorms, lightning, thunder, the whole bit. Rain makes me happy and oftentimes sleepy, especially if it is raining hard when I wake up.
10 Random Things About Biscuit
Post Interface Make sure when you're starting to write your post that you have a title for it ( fig. 1). It is always helpful to write your…
Why I Write These Things.
Thanks to my dear friend/brother/sister michaelnolan, I have been taken on as a GLBT blogger at Today.com!! It's a paying gig and I…