- I've eaten ostrich, emu, buffalo, rattlesnake, goat, cuttlefish, mealworms (in a chimichanga), crickets (fried and served as croutons on a salad), ants (in little chocolate cups), and other things I've blocked out.
- When I was a child, we actually had a pet monkey. His name was Marty and he went berserk whenever let out of his cage.
- I love grocery shopping and trips to the farmer's market. Fresh produce makes me happy.
- I cannot drink cow's milk because it grosses me out, but ice cream and half & half I have no issues with.
- I have been fired from jobs because people were rude to me and I verbally bitchslapped the fuck out of them. Go big or go home, know what I'm saying?
- I don't like white wine.
- Most days, I would rather be on a beach doing nothing than anywhere else doing anything.
- I love to go fishing, especially if there's beer involved.
- I am terrified of heights, even in movies or on TV.
- I love heavy thunderstorms, lightning, thunder, the whole bit. Rain makes me happy and oftentimes sleepy, especially if it is raining hard when I wake up.
10 Random Things About Biscuit
So. Damien always goes to bed before I do, and tonight I laid down with him for a few minutes before he went to sleep. He was telling me about his…
This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly regulated by the US Department of Energy.…
SMAK DEM CHRISTIANS DOWN