- "Molly Ivins Shook the Walls With Her Clarion Call" by Maya Angelou
- Nuclear weapons agency cannot assure security, government auditors warn
- Senator Clinton won't run out use of force to stop 'pro-terrorist' Iran/Generals Warn Against ‘Disastrous’ Iran Attack
- Bush says budget will limit non-defense spending; cuts to affect Medicare & Education
- Bush says he likes to keep people around with low expectations
- Bush: Future generations face cuts in Social Security, Medicare unless 'we act' now; New budget will 'eliminate the deficit by 2012'
- Scarborough Draws A Line In The Sand
- Tim Ryan slams the GOP over spending
- “Pastor Patriot” Calls To Imprison Adulterers
- FEMA to Florida's recent Tornado victims: "GO FUCK YOURSELVES!"
- Collins: ‘Tensions’ Among Senate Conservatives ‘Are Running Very High’ Over Escalation
- Paris, Britney, Lindsay & Nicole: They seem to be everywhere and they may not be wearing underwear. Tweens adore them and teens envy them. But are we raising a generation of 'prosti-tots'?
- Virginia Finally Regrets Slavery
- The horror of forced sterilization; State sanctioned procedure on 3,300 people (More info on eugenics here)
News. Opinions. Stuff.
Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down? On This July 4th, I'm not proud to be an American. Not right now, and not until some of the…
Tim Russert Blew It on Iraq. So Why Are We Canonizing Him? The delirium in the press at Tim Russert's passing has been strange. As a broadcaster…
Stop-Lossed Soldier Refuses To Redeploy To Iraq IVAW: Sgt. Matthis Chiroux, who served in the Army until being honorably discharged last summer…