- U.N. Security Council meets on N. Korea; Japan calls for "swift, strong and resolute" action against North Korea for its missile tests. U.S. Ambassador to the UN John Bolton says Pyongyang's actions have no defenders in the Security Council.
- U.S. says world united against N. Korean threat
- Israel promises 'consequences' for rocket attack | Israeli cabinet OKs stepped-up action
- Iran's nuke negotiator makes EU wait
- Officials: More N. Korea launches possible | Fury over N. Korea missiles
- Ocean Acidity Threatens Corals
- Should We Attack N. Korea's Missile?
- President Bush is quickly losing support among foreign leaders.
- Markets Stumble in Early Trading | Oil Prices Jump
So - who wants to guess what priority Gay Marriage & Flag Burning are taking now? I'm almost tempted to turn on Foxnews & watch them shit themselves, but I don't think I have the stomach for that. Perhaps I'll do the patriotic thing and put on some gogo shorts and a "BIG FAGGOT" t-shirt, and burn a flag on the courthouse steps. Would that make me a flaming flaggot? Wonder how many Conservative Christians I could make explode from it? Sure would be a fun experiement, wouldn't it! I can see the headlines tomorrow: "Local poofter burns flag, no one dies in incident. In other news, local poof in intensive care after mob style beating by Evangelicals, no charges pending..."