- Michelle Malkin, whom John Aravosis calls "the poor man's Ann Coulter" *insert screaming laughter here* gets hers on Politics TV.
- New report on Katrina rips the Bush Administration a new asshole. Just what they needed, another one.
- The terrorists are winning. I said this months ago, you do what Bush has done and you'll create more of them than you can ever kill. Meanwhile, 320 billion has been spent on the war in Iraq thus far, currently at 6 billion a month/200 million a day - and there's no end or presumed exit strategy in sight.
- Consider the money being thrown away in Iraq, then consider the $8.4 billion first-quarter profits that Exxon just announced. Gas is $3/gallon. Need I say more?
- If that's not enough, consider the $1.2 million collective debt owed by almost 900 battle-injured soldiers to the Department of Defense. These debts have “resulted in significant hardships” to the soldiers and their families, according to a new Government Accountability Office (GAO) report [.pdf]. Pissed much?
- Whoregate what?
- Specter bitchslaps Bush's NSA Wiretapping program.
- Conservatives Bow to Industry, Block Amendment to Scan All Shipping Containers If you need more proof that right-wing lawmakers care a helluva lot more about their ties to industry than about safeguarding the country, we now have proof.
- Religious leaders band together against gay marriage. I for one am exhausted from destroying the institution of heterosexual marriage, but it's my job apparently. Weren't we supposed to have a better union contract for this bullshit? I mean Jethuth Chritht!
- GOP tax rebate plan is just more stupid bullshit. Stop trying to put a goddamned bandaid on a gaping wound, get a brain morans! You know it's a really bad idea when even the Cato institute says it's stoopid.
State Of The Biscuit
Yesterday morning while trying to face being me right now (and that shit ain't easy, trust me) and have the courage to get out of bed and motivate…
After 2 years, you'd think I would have gotten hip to this already. I keep telling people that there is something about the pace of life out West…
I posted this to my Facebook wall because it was hysterically funny, and because I can relate to these parents. I think anyone for whom this…