(Although, some of these are arguably not food at all)
1. Chef Boyardee Ravioli, cold - hell, straight from the can is fine by me!
3. Hot Dogs - love 'em... LOVE 'EM...
5. Frozen pizzas - they rock when you add other things to them and THEN bake them.
Top 5 Guilty Music Pleasures:
1. The Best Of Neil Diamond - especially the song "Play Me" ::swoon::
2. The Best Of Kool & The Gang - if for no other reason than for "Get Down On It" ::gets funkdafied::
3. The Glen Campbell Xmas Album - it's the Xmas record that I grew up listening to, we had it on vinyl and it makes me happy
4. Culture Club's first 2 albums, "Kissing To Be Clever" and "Colour By Numbers"
5. Christopher Cross' debut album - the one with "Sailing" ::re-swoons::
Top 5 Guilty Television Pleasures:
1. Growing Pains reruns on Disney
2. Brady Bunch reruns on Nick At Night
3. MTV's Real World - New Orleans was my favorite
4. Absolutely Fabulous - the first 2 seasons
5. Montel Williams show - but ONLY when Sylvia Browne is on
Top 5 Guilty Movie Pleasures:
1. Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas - Have it on video
2. A Christmas Story - "You'll shoot your eye out!!"
3. Candleshoe - Old Disney flick, Jodie Foster & David Niven
4. Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (And Don't Come Back!)
5. Fried Green Tomatoes - Dude, I cry like a little girl with a skinned knee when Ruth dies and when Evelyn is told that Ninny dies in her sleep the day before she goes to visit her in the nursing home
Top 5 Guilty Pastime Pleasures:
1. Making stabbing motions at people's butts when they're not looking for doing stupid things
2. Playing "Rock Star" in the bathroom mirror
3. Yelling "PUT THAT DOWN!" at people, especially strangers, when they drop things in public
4. Befriending store employees (Big ups to my homies at Bradley Park Publix)
5. Peeing outside - I'm a guy, we cannot help it. Ask ANY guy - peeing outside borders on ecstasy.