1. Seven things to do before I die:
- Lose 25 pounds and get into shape
- Visit Auschwitz
- Go to the spot in Memphis where Jeff Buckley drowned and honor him
- See more concerts
- See my pictures in a gallery somewhere
- Spend more time at the beach
- Be happy
2. Seven things I cannot do:
- Eat an oyster
- Compromise my principles and values
- Back down when someone gets in my face
- Throw the first punch
- Play the harp
- Connect sex and emotion together congruously
- Forgive and let go of 99% of my grudges
3. Seven things I do ritualistically everyday:
- Have coffee
- Read the newspaper/watch CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN
- Feed people and/or animals
- Remember and think about someone I miss who is no longer here
- Sing out loud
- Read part of my current book before I go to sleep
- Make sure that the very last thing I see before turning out the light & going to sleep is the picture of Damien beside my bed, then I close my eyes and turn the light out so his face is the last thing I look at - just in case I die in my sleep, 'cause you never know
4. Seven things I say most often:
- Because SHUT UP, that's why.
- I love you
- Fuck off, just FUCK OFF!!
- What the shit is this?
- What in the goddamn hell....?
- Please is a nice word!
5. Seven books I love:
- Beach Music - Pat Conroy
- A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
- To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
- Possessing The Secret Of Joy - Alice Walker
- The Best Little Boy In The World - John Reid
- Permanent Midnight - Nick Stahl
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had the time):
- The Big Chill
- Say Anything
- Mommie Dearest
- A Cool Dry Place
- Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (And Don't Come Back!)
- Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown!
- 9 To 5