1. Name a smell that makes you pause: Night blooming Jasmine
2. What is your lucky number? 7
3. A hobby that occupies your time: Masturbation
4. A city you like to visit: Savannah, GA
5. Your favorite meal: Pasta Puttanesca
6. An author who has affected your life: Pat Conroy
7. An artist/painter whose work you highly respect: Maxfield Parrish
8. Your motto(s): There is never a right time, there is never a perfect time, but there is always a better time.
9. Your prized possession: The guitar picks that were used by Jeff Buckley when he played the Glastonbury Festival in 1995, I have 4 of them.
10. One person you have killed in your thoughts: Only the one?
11. One person you might kill if you knew the law would protect you: Only the one?
12. If there were no side affects, you would most enjoy being addicted to: Heroin
13. Do you believe in God? No
14. Describe God: An imaginary sky fairy
15. Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes
16. Do you think drugs should be legal? Yes, and taxed fairly
17. What environmental issue concerns you the most? Global warming
18. You and your siblings share in common: Parents
19. A trait you and your siblings do not share in common: Religion
20. You are embarrassed when others: Do karaoke and sing badly
21. Create a newspaper headline you would like to read about yourself: Highest Lottery Jackpot EVER claimed by a single winning ticket; winner chooses anonymity
22. Three people you consider genius: Anton LaVey, Michael Shermer, Penn Jillette
23. Three inventions you consider to be ingenius: air conditioning, chapstick, freethought
24. Your favorite childhood toys or games: my Tonka trucks
25. Three words you often use when speaking in conversation: "shit", "fuck", &"goddamnit"
26. Three sounds that disturb you: Teeth hitting silverware, bones breaking/snapping, dogs growling in the dark
27. Three things you would not allow your children to do: be influenced by stupid people, not think for themselves, fear me
28. Something you wished you could learn with the snap of your fingers: play guitar
29. A Piece of music that makes you sentimental: the theme to American Beauty
30. Someone who should not, under any circumstances, speak at your funeral: Anyone that would do so in God's name
31. The historical event that has affected you the most: 9/11 and the holocaust
32. The most romantic thing you've ever done for someone is: Stayed when I should have left
33. Something someone said or did that you found extremely attractive: Too many to pick only one
34. Something someone said or did that you found extremely unattractive: Again. too many to pick only one
35. Funniest thing you've ever heard yourself or someone else say while under the influence of alcohol or drugs: "I just pissed myself, look!" - me
36. You like surprises (y/n): NNN, I hate surprises
37. A type of person you don't seem to get along with: Fundamentalist Christians, stupid people in general
38. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be in: a state of perpetual bliss
39. If you could be famous it would be for: I wouldn't want to be famous
40. If you could change one thing about your physical apearance, it would be: I would not be circumcised
41. If you were stranded on a desert island, you would want to be with these three people: Damien, Maggie, Christi
42. If you were a beverage or mixed drink, you would be: An old Bordeaux, like Chateau Petrus
43. If you could be any musical instrument, what would you be and who would play you? I'd be a 12 string acoustic guitar played by Dave Matthews
44. Name four favorite vices: anonymous sex, poppers, weed, sarcasm
45. Now that you have answered all of the questions in the Bennett Questionnaire, what is one question you would like to be asked? Will I ever be rich?
46. What is your answer to question #45? It is decidedly so
1. Right-click inside the text box below
2. Choose 'Select All'
3. Right-click again and choose 'Copy'
4. Paste into your own journal