- If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Wherever D is, and wherever he is going.
- If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
I'd have had a more communicative relationship with my parents.
- If you had to assassinate one person who is alive right now, who would it be and how would you do it?
- If you could instantly be fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, what would it be?
- If you could have the starring role in any one film already made, what movie would you pick?
The Shawshank Redemption
- If you could have written one book or novel that has already been written, what would it be?
Beach Music - Pat Conroy
- You're going to be stranded on a desert island for one year of your life. What one luxury item would you bring?
- If you could say one sentence to the current pope, what would it be?
"You've got a lot to answer for, motherfucker."
- If you could have personally witnessed one event from history, what would it have been?
I'd love to have witnessed integration, so I could have clapped and set an example for everyone around me.
- If one of your parents was to be a famous person from any time in history, who would you want them to be?
I think having Jessica Tandy for a mother would be cool.
- If you could have said one sentence to Hitler while he was still alive, what would you have said?
"You're about five seconds away from death, motherfucker - SEIG THIS!" This of course long before the Final Solution.
- If you had to name the most terrifying moment(s) of your life so far, what would it be?
Dying on June 5th, 1995 for two or three minutes. That and the drive from work to the emergency room after getting the call that my best friend was dead and I was to get to the ER immediately.
- If you could have one meal from your past exactly as it was, what would it be?
The butterbeans, turnip greens, fried green tomatoes, beef stew, and cornbread that my Papa Jack made when I was a child.
- If you could be famous for doing something that you currently don't do, what would it be?
I wouldn't much like to be famous.
- If you could forever eliminate one type of prejudice from the earth, what would it be?
- If you could have composed any single piece of music that already exists, which would you choose?
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
- Assume that you're going to be buried after your death - what would you like the epitaph to be written on your gravestone to read?
"You can dance here if you like", or "Don't cry for me, Ike & Tina".
- If you had to choose the single most valuable thing you ever learned, what would it be?
There is never a right time.
There is never a perfect time.
There is ALWAYS a better time.
- If you could have a year to live anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Amelia Island, Florida
- If you could have sex with two famous people simultaneously, who would you choose?
Javy Lopez and Vince Vaughn
- What three celebrities would you like to be close personal friends with?
Ellen Degeneres, Maynard James Keenan, and Henry Rollins
- If you could be any item of clothing, what would it be and who would you want to wear you?
- If you could host a dinner party for your friends and invite any 4 people from any point in history, who would you invite and where would the dinner party take place?
Pat Conroy, Beah Richards, Harvey Milk, and Barack Obama.
Copy and paste the code below to post these questions on your journal and link back to this entry: