Ministry and Counseling Resources
For Those Struggling With Same-Sex Attractions
And Other Gender Identity Disorders
There are literally hundreds of ministries and counseling services available throughout the U.S. and the world for individuals who are struggling with homosexual attractions or related Gender Identity Disorders.
Contrary to what homosexual activist groups or homosexual-affirming psychological associations may suggest, there is hope for individuals who wish to break free from unwanted same-sex attractions, sexual compulsions, cross-dressing, or transsexual feelings.
The list below is not comprehensive yet many of these organizations provide their own lists of referral services state by state as well as international resources. We will continue to add to this list.
The good news is that no one is born homosexual or transsexual. These are mental conditions that can be treated through religious-based or psychological therapies.
We offer this list to all those who feel trapped in unwanted same-sex desires. We pray that they will find the freedom they deserve to live full and productive lives.
- Another Way Out
- Cross Ministry
- Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- Exodus International
- Gender Menders
- Homosexuals Anonymous
- JONAH: Jews Offering New Alternatives To Homosexuality
- Love In Action - they were in the news recently.
- NARTH: National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality
- New Direction for Life Ministries Of Canada
- PATH: Positive Alternatives To Homosexuality
- People Can Change
- P-FOX: Parents & Friends of ExGays
- Reality Resources
- Stephen Bennett Ministries
- Witness Freedom Ministries
Then another of my favorites to hate on is Concerned
Other completely fucked up organizations I reccomend sending hate mail to are: