The plan for the day, in order of designated task/approximate task time is:
- dusting the entire house | [20 minutes]
- finishing all laundry | [untimed, as it will be done throughout the day]
- cleaning/organizing Cole's bedroom | [45 minutes]
- cleaning/organizing Avery's bedroom | [45 minutes]
- cleaning my bathroom ceiling to floor | [30 minutes]
- cleaning the kitchen and dining room | [30 minutes]
- cleaning and organizing the laundry room | [20 minutes]
- sweeping/mopping/vacuuming the entire house | [45 minutes]
Once Avery goes down for a nap after lunch, I have office work to do. I have to call 23,745 OHA offices to get client statuses on the 36,734 clients we have at the moment - then call the clients and give them a status update on their case, listen to them go on and on about stuff I have no control over, and ask questions I'm not able to answer. Part of the job, I'm not complaining. Besides, I like helping people who need it.
I need to recheck my Abuse cases, there is one left over from yesterday that still has yet to comply with the order. I've got to leave the house by 2:45 to get Cole from school, then come straight back home and catch up on anything I've missed out on.
Alright, Cole's leaving for school, so I'm about to get a second cup of coffee and get to work. My boy, by the way, made straight A's on his report card yesterday, and even though he is only in 2nd grade, it has been determined that he's way passed the other kids in his Advanced Reading class. They're giving him 4th and 5th grade books to read just to keep him from getting bored. I made him blueberry pancakes for breakfast and have told him he has to clean his room when he gets home from school, then I'm surprising him by taking him into a clean room and letting him have extra computer time.
Yesterday I made a Sugarland wallpaper for the sugarland community members, but if you like the band and want to use it take it and pass it on please.