1. They say simple pleasures are the best. What's your favorite simple pleasure?
Riding in the car with the windows down when it's evening here in Georgia and the honeysuckle and jasmine are in bloom, and having my favorite music playing.
2. A box of 64 brand-new crayons is placed in front of you. What crayon(s) do you pull out first? What do you do with it/them?
When I was little it was always black, but now it's navy blue. I can't have crayons and no coloring book, and I do like to color with Avery, so I imagine we'd color in a coloring book.
3. When were you last happily surprised?
I hate surprises, so I don't really recall a happy one at the moment. Not to say that there aren't any, just none that are coming to mind.
4. If you find yourself in a funk, what's the surest way to get you out of that funk?
5. The weekend is nigh upon us -- where will you find your happiness this weekend?
In the quiet moments just before a very long, sound sleep when it occurs to me that I've gone the entire day without anyone pissing me off.