- One large, solid, white flat sheet or tarp that you don't need back
- leftover fake blood from Halloween
- a really old baby doll, with a plastic body and the eyes that open and close
- old, ratty pants, shirts, and jackets. Top hats would also be excellent.
I've got a list of potential places for location shots. So far they are:
- CB&T Parking Garage
- Trade Center Parking Garage
- New section of Trade Center on RiverWalk (under the overhang or on the steps by fountain)
- Promenade area (near Mark Ingram's old house in the Historical District)
- Heritage Park
- Discovery Of Columbus statue on the river walk under the Dillingham Street Bridge
- Stage at Lake Bottom
- Statue area at Rotary Park
- Riverside Gallery (upper floor?)
- Veranda/porch in Historic District
- Old City Mill
- Deck outside of where Ryan and Aimee used to live - Johnston Mill Apartments
- Johnston Mill Apartments - Might be some good areas in the main building (Spikey Mike might could assist there)
- Flat Rock
- Linwood Cemetery
- Antioch Cemetery
- Crybaby Bridge
- Woolfolk House
- Courtyards at the Rankin & The Tap/Spiral Staircase
- If we would get into the Springer, I think that would be pretty interesting. Katie? Any thoughts?
The location shots would have to be taken on highly overcast or rainy days to get the lighting effect I need.
Post a reply, ot email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.