- RELIGIOUS MERGER CREATES 900 MILLION HINJEWS: Attainment of Nirvana Still Goal, But Not So Important That You Should Miss Cousin Vijay's Bar Mitzvah
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS DEMAND WARS IN EASIER-TO-FIND COUNTRIES: "How Come No One Fights in Big Famous Nations Anymore?" They Ask
- ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA, SYRIA FORM "AXIS OF JUST AS EVIL": Cuba, Sudan, Serbia Form Axis of Somewhat Evil; Other Nations Start Own Clubs
- CANADIAN WARSHIP SEIZES TANKER IN... WAIT... CANADA HAS A WARSHIP?: Oh Right, and Switzerland Has Nuclear Weapons
- POLICE MUST NOTIFY RESIDENTS WHEN CATHOLIC CHURCH MOVES INTO NEIGHBORHOOD: Controversial "Egan's Law" Expected to Gain Widespread Support
- STUDY FINDS YOU REALLY DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE: In Grand Scheme of Things, Your Hard Work, Diligence, Found to Mean Squat
- AMISH ASSAIL NOVEL 'BUGGY NIGHTS': Normally Peaceful People Declare Scheune-wa Against Author
- FRENCH JUDGE GIVES TALIBAN WIN: Afghan Fighters' Artistic Impression Marks Mysteriously Higher
- WAS JESUS GOD'S NEPHEW? NEW SCANDAL ROCKS CHURCHES: Elders and Parishioners Knew About, Covered Up Heretical Opinions
Vive Le Satirewire!!
11 years ago today the world of music grew considerably colder for me.
Several people have asked me over the past few months to re-upload my collection of live Jeff Buckley bootlegs, and I've been far too busy to get it…