1. Name a smell that makes you pause: honeysuckle, jasmine, fresh cut grass
2. What is your lucky number? 3
3. A hobby that occupies your time: PhotoShop
4. A city you like to visit: Ameilia Island, Florida
5. Your favorite meal: Pasta Puttanesca
6. An author who has affected your life: Pat Conroy
7. An artist/painter whose work you highly respect: Maxfield Parrish
8. Your motto(s): "Those too afraid to ask for what they want they want will never get what they want."; "Two tears in a bucket, motherfuck it."
9. Your prized possession: My custom Jeff Buckley guitar picks
10. One person you have killed in your thoughts: He's already dead, and deservedly so
11. One person you might kill if you knew the law would protect you: See above
12. If there were no side affects, you would most enjoy being addicted to: Food that will not make me fatter
13. Do you believe in God? No
14. Describe God: An imaginary sky fairy invented by power mongering men for the purpose of instilling fear; a completely illogical figment of most people's minds
15. Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes, it doesn't get used enough
16. Do you think drugs should be legal? Yes - and taxed, the national debt would disappear, the prisons would not be overcrowded, crime would go down significantly, and stupid people would kill themselves left right and center. Ah, nirvana!
17. What environmental issue concerns you the most? That not enough people recycle
18. You and your siblings share in common: Parents
19. A trait you and your siblings do not share in common: The fact that I'm inherently cooler than the six of them combined
20. You are embarrassed when others: do karaoke
21. Create a newspaper headline you would like to read about yourself: Gazillionaire Jude Bennett purchases thousands of acres of beachfront property for resort compound; declared 'Emperor Of Judetopia'...
22. Three people you consider to be geniuses: Anton LaVey, Pat Conroy, whomever directed the last episode of Queer As Folk
23. Three inventions you consider to be ingenius: the toothbrush, the BMW 760Li, and Cottonelle Fresh Wipes disposable wet tissue thingys
24. Your favorite childhood toys or games: Lincoln Logs, Viewmaster, my penis
25. Three words you often use when speaking in conversation: Fuck, Goddamnit, put that down!
26. Three sounds that disturb you: Shakira, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears
27. Three things you would not allow your children to do: attend church, be victimized, feel unloved
28. Something you wished you could learn with the snap of your fingers: acoustic guitar
29. A Piece of music that makes you sentimental: A Song For Mama - Boys II Men
30. Someone who should not, under any circumstances, speak at your funeral: any preacher
31. The historical event that has affected you the most: 9/11
32. The most romantic thing you've ever done for someone is: Stayed when I should have left
33. Something someone said or did that you found extremely attractive: Made me laugh
34. Something someone said or did that you found extremely unattractive: spent more than 2 minutes pouting or sulking over something unnecessary
35. Funniest thing you've ever heard yourself or someone else say while under the influence of alcohol or drugs: "I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles... and even further for that thing you do with your tongue."
36. You like surprises: No
37. A type of person you don't seem to get along with: attention whores, stupid people
38. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be in: Amelia Island
39. If you could be famous it would be for: I wouldn't care for fame, I like my privacy
40. If you could change one thing about your physical apearance, it would be: everything between the top of my head and the bottom of my feet
41. If you were stranded on a desert island, you would want to be with these three people: Damien, Maggie, & Renea
42. If you were a beverage or mixed drink, you would be: a very dirty vodka martini
43. If you could be any musical instrument, what would you be and who would play you? I'd be a 12 string acoustic guitar, played by Dave Matthews
44. Now that you have answered all of the questions in the Bennett Questionnaire, what is one question you would like to be asked? What is happiness?
45. What is the answer to question #44? Achieving contentedness
 The Bennett Questionnaire