1. Booker T. Washington - The American Negro (1931)
2. Works Project Administration - Recollections of Slavery in America (1935)
3. Marian Anderson - Performance on the Steps of the Lincoln Memorial (1939)
4. Marian Anderson - Speech on Equal Pay and Women's Contribution to the War Effort (1942)
5. Walter F. White - Closing Ceremonies of the 38th Annual Conference of the NAACP (1947)
6. Dwight D. Eisenhower - An Address to the American People on the Situation in Little Rock (1957)
7. Charlie Smith - Interview with Charlie Smith, Former Slave and Black Cowboy (1961)
8. Lyndon B. Johnson - Speech on Civil Rights - Part I (1965)
9. Lyndon B. Johnson - Speech on Civil Rights - Part II (1965)
10. Adam Clayton Powell - "Keep the Faith, Baby"
11. Bill Clinton - Remarks to the Convocation of the Church of God in Christ (1993)
Or, get all 11 in 2 different parts: Part 1, 2, & 3.