- Wood sided Radio Flyer wagon, age 5 or 6. I used that thing daily, probably even slept in it. Countless forts were built from supplies hauled in it, and at least one tree house.
- Atari 5200 Supersystem with a trackball controller, and 8 games (Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Centipede, Galaga, Defender, Pole Position, Frogger, and Super Breakout).
- Bauhaus 1979-1983 limited edition box set, #213 of 2,000 copies worldwide.
- $50 gift certificate to Burning Airlines (was used on t-shirts).
- The boxed set of E.B. White's books (Charlotte's Web, Trumpet Of The Swan, & Stuart Little).
- Patent leather Doc Marten's with clear soles, 18 hole.
- David J's "Crocodile Tears & The Velvet Cosh" import CD.
- My first Big Wheel.
- A set from Tonka that had both the dump truck and the Jeep, the big ones.
- LINCOLN LOGS, TINKER TOYS, AND LEGOS!!!!
Top 10 Xmas Presents I Got As A Kid
12 Reasons Why Gay People Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married Stolen from docjohnboy 1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like…
Yesterday morning while trying to face being me right now (and that shit ain't easy, trust me) and have the courage to get out of bed and motivate…