Sins... What, no Wrath?
1. Who did you last get angry with? Don't remember, I'll default to Fred Phelps - he's the standard.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Irony
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Probably not, at least not in anger anyway.
4. How about of the same sex? If he swings on me and hits me first, OH yeah.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I don't remember.
6. What is your pet peeve? Stupid people.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I will hold a grudge until the person dies, then spit on their goddamned grave.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? I pretty much get it all done more or less.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Recently, like 11:00AM.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: No one I can think of, honestly.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Lame excuses are for those with no balls, metaphorically.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? STOP THE INSANITY!
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? In Motion X.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I don't hit the snooze button.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Starbuck's Double Shot.
2. Meat eaters: Filet Mignon, extra thick cut, seared very rare. What I can't eat, I'm ridin' home.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Two entire bottles of wine by myself last Saturday. I even pissed myself, apparently.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Like I could remember that many people.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? See above.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? I stare at ALL men's crotches, force of habit. When asked if I'm staring at a guy's crotch, I inform them that I'm checking to see if their belt matches their shoes.
4. Have you "done it"? What is this, 8th grade?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? No preference, really.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yes, and I've even paid for it before.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yawp.
1. How many credit cards do you own? None, cut 'em up.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Chef Boyardee Ravioli - straight out of the can.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Live well with family and friends.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? yes.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? no.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? I am so sure I'm going to count them all.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Yestereday I gave 2 complete strangers money because they needed it.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Nothing at all.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Live long enough to see Cole and Avery get married.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? I'm not competitive.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Why bother, what difference does it make?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes, Super Mario 3 with the Game Genie.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Nothing for today.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I covet nothing from anyone I know personally.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? I would rather just watch the show.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? No one comes to mind.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Once, and he probably regrets it to this day.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Sure.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I'm drawing a blank on this one.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Why would I do that? It's enough that I'm taking the son of a bitch...
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? There is no such thing as sin.
1. What religion do you follow? I'm an Atheist.
2. What religion were you raised as? Nothing that I really bought.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Forgiveness is a Christian notion. Forgiveness was a concept that was publicized by the new testament.
4. Do you believe in magic? No.
5. What was the last promise you broke? I don't break my promises.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? I don't pray.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No. Striving for perfection is like fucking for chastity.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? There was nothing specific that I was hoping for, I was very surprised and happy over the things that I did get though!
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Millions of bucks so that we could live well and share it all.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Daily.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? If so, how close did you come to winning? Yes, and I got three numbers once.
6. Do you gamble? Occaisionally on Lotto.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? No.
1. What causes do you support? Human Rights Campaign, Habitat For Humanity, Valley Rescue Mission, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Relay For Life, St. Jude's Hospital, Toys For Tots, the Sara Spano Clothing Bank, End Hunger, Pasac Segundo, and RAINN.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Everything above except for HRC and Pasac Segundo as I haven't been to one of their fundraisers yet.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? See the above answer. I used to help at VRM every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? HELL yes, in a minute!
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? No, but I have brought them food and jackets.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Provided whatever I could if they needed it more than I did.
1. What are you most afraid of? Losing loved ones.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I didn't do anything particularly brave today that I recall.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Don't have one.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Without question.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More understanding.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Nope.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Depends on what is needed for that time.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? Yes, chosen all 3 times.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? If I was ordered to kill indiscriminately, I'm aiming for the stupid people.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Yes.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: Huh?
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I think that if Gore were president during 9/11, he'd have fucked it all up. I do think that Dubya only has a hard on for war so that he can one-up his daddy since HE had numerous chances to take Hussein out in that pathetic excuse for a "Gulf War" and fucked them all up.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? They're all pathetic. Both OJ and Susan Smith should be long since dead by now.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Why waste the time.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? I'm pretty good about moderation.
2. Do you collect anything? Nothing seriously.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Not anymore.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? Yes.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Let myself get as out of shape as I am.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? No.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Maggie most of the time.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Yes, planned two of them.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? If I feel it is sound advice, I'll consider it. Depends on who is giving it and whether or not I asked for it.
4. What area are you wisest in? Not claiming to be wise.
5. Do you drive defensively? I hate driving until I get that BMW 745i and the Yukon.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? What the fuck kind of stupid ass question is this? NO!
7. What did you learn today? That children will be children. ::shakes head::
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? There is no such thing as heaven.
Don't forget to email me those sayings for LJ icons, lolasenvy, thedigitalghost, ryno_v_6point7, princessqtpi, and wsbsdrewnelson. 10-15 of them, 5 words or less please.