- I love Bruce Springsteen. Radio Nowhere, Tunnel Of Love, I'm On Fire, and Jungleland are my favorites by him.
- I prefer most of the food I eat to be close to room temperature, I do not like most things too hot or too cold. Coffee is probably the exception with hot as I prefer it scalding, and I don't like ice in any of my drinks.
- A fire in a fireplace or outside in a fire pit is one of the most simple ways to make me feel content.
- I sometimes miss my family but hate like hell that I have to.
- I dislike Oreos, peanut butter, mac & cheese and any pasta sauce that comes from a jar.
- It is my firm belief that the ONLY Grease worth watching is NOT - I repeat NOT Grease 2. That movie is a great big nut-filled turd, and if you think it was better than the original I'm not sure we can be friends.
- If I scratch the inside of my belly button just right with my fingernail, I can feel it in my penis. I only know of one other man on earth who has this ability also.
- Before I will lay down in my bed, I have to sit on the side of it and rub the soles of my feet together lest I bring any lint or dirt from the floor into the bed with me, which will make me angry.
- I have a fantasy about Bill Burton, a spokesperson for Barack Obama. It involves him, a jar of honey, and my very strong tongue.
- I laugh my ass off every time I see
10 Random Facts
Yesterday morning while trying to face being me right now (and that shit ain't easy, trust me) and have the courage to get out of bed and motivate…
Now and again something finds you when you most need it. Sometimes, if you're really lucky, that thing will open your eyes in a way they've never…