?

Log in

No account? Create an account
BACK DOOR BOY IN A FRONT DOOR WORLD
OUTSIDE OF SOCIETY - THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE
For Renea 
25th-Aug-2008 06:47 pm
Here's the code:

<center><b><font size="+1">COPY & REPOST:</font></b>
<textarea rows="5" cols="40">PASTE YOUR CODE HERE</textarea></center>


Here's what it will look like:


COPY & REPOST:
Comments 
26th-Aug-2008 12:20 am (UTC)
Your MAC code isn't working...LOL :-)
26th-Aug-2008 12:25 am (UTC)
QUIET, YOU!!
26th-Aug-2008 12:29 am (UTC)
You know you love it when I speak...especially in a commanding daddy-like voice...now get on your knees, boi...

ROFL
26th-Aug-2008 12:30 am (UTC)
EWWWW!! INCEST!!
26th-Aug-2008 01:24 am (UTC)
You a country boi isn't you? We related? Sweet!!!
26th-Aug-2008 01:29 am (UTC)
*twitch*
26th-Aug-2008 01:39 am (UTC)
I commit incest every time I masturbate.
26th-Aug-2008 05:16 am (UTC) - my dad

My old dad was telling me the other day on the telephone that during one of those "people on the street" interviews (for the newspaper when random folks are asked a question), a 90 year old guy was asked to what he claims his longevity.

"I masturbate daily," he said.

"Good for the guy to be able to admit that!" I told my dad.
Masturbation: 10% do it and the other 90% lie about it.

spike
This page was loaded Dec 16th 2017, 7:41 am GMT.