Jeezy Creezy I've been busy today!
By 3:30PM today I have already:
- edited & uploaded all 89 images for the 16 Photoshop tutorials I am writing for how_2_photoshop, and will be working on those later this evening
- washed, dried, folded, & put away 2 loads of laundry
- washed, dried, and put away 2 loads of dishes
- returned all of the office calls to clients and officeworkers about pending cases
- called the assigned OHA (Office of Hearings & Appeals) offices to update status on 20+ client claims
- answered all of my email
- made a menu for all of the meals I'm cooking next week
- made Grocery & Walmart shopping lists for the upcoming week
- given Avery a bath
Come 5:00, I'm having a glass of red wine and congratulating myself on getting so much accomplished when I've been in such a shitty mood. Then I'm going to figure out what Maggie & the kids want to do about dinner.
Speaking of Avery, there is nothing better than having her come up to me out of the clear blue, give me a hug/kiss combo, and tell me that she loves me very much ("I wulla vey muts"
), nothing at all.
Sometime Monday, I hear tell, Hurricane Frances is going to come barrelling through town, only by then I expect it's not going to pack quite the punch it would if I live further south. I'm looking forward to a decent storm, though. Damien is on vacation until next Friday, so hopefully he'll have a stellar week.
That is all until I get these tutorials up. Is it 5:00 yet?